Pablo Hdez-M. Saiz wrote:
> no one knows ? :(
>
> On Nov 8, 2007 12:20 AM, Pablo Hdez-M. Saiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi.
>>
>> How can I see the backup files (files that end with "~") but not the
>> hidden ones ?
>> Does anyone knows what source file and where I need to edit ?
>>
>> thanks in advance.

To the best of my knowledge this is not currently possible, apart from
the select files by pattern trick someone sent.

There was talk on here a while ago about being able to filter by
filename.  So instead of the default gtk search box behaviour when you
type, which searches from the beginning of the filename you could enter
"*~" to filter only files ending in ~.

I think (but I do not know this) that Benny and co are waiting for gvfs
to come out before doing searching features.