Hi!  Currently using Thunar and the thunar vol manager
in Xfce.  When I attach USB drive the icon appears on
desktop.  I right click and have Open (which mounts
and opens thunar to mount point) and Mount along with
few other options.  But mount mounts read write is
support for filesystem is there.

Where can I change something to have two options
appear for mounting; Mount Read-Only and Mount
Read-Write?

Is this thunar vol manager, hald or udev?  Or a
combination?

I like to have choice to select to mount RW or RO.

Thank yoU!

-LT