On 07/31/2012 08:34 PM, Rafael Belmonte wrote:
Please implement tabs in Thunar.
Nautilus, PCManFM, Dolphin, Konqueror, all have this useful feature,
why not Thunar?.

Hello,

As a workaround, you can use any other file managers instead of Thunar (Settings Manager -> Preferred Applications -> Utilities -> File Manager).

In fact, in Xfce 4.10 the desktop will call the default file manager, instead of always opening Thunar like it used to.

As for Nautilus, it stopped stealing the desktop when I upgraded to Xfce 4.10 (weird, I know), and there's a distribution-specific patch for xfdesktop in Xubuntu 12.04 to prevent it (as Xubuntu 12.04 still uses Xfce 4.8. But there is a PPA for Xfce 4.10 by the Xubuntu devs).