Hi

I've downloaded the version 2.4.1 into IE 6  (6.0, XP Service Pack 2)
and get something strange in the top right hand corner of the screen
below the blue header bar.  There I get some text which looks like

<<search>><<closeAll>><<permaview>><<newTiddler>><<newJournal
"DD MMM YYYY"
"journal">><<saveChanges>><<slider
chkSliderOptionsPanel
"options>>" "Change
advanded options">>

This sits over where you get OptionsPanel and TiddlyWiki.  I get this
both in the online tiddywiki.com page as well as the local version.
Happy to send a screenshot if someone gives me an email address.  I've
downloaded this at home into Firefox and it's fine.  Sadly we use IE6
in the office :(

Thanks in advance,

David