When I click on download to get the blank tiddlywiki.html file...
nothing happens... I see the effect, and I am navigated lower on the
page... but no DL initiates.  I tried a Save As... no luck there
either.  I think there is a JAVA applet in the link.. so maybe FF or
OS 10.5 is not responding correctly...

Anyway, just FYI.. anyone else having this trouble?

Can someone email me the blank page for firefox so I can get started
with tiddlywiki?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best,
John