> I forgot to add the QuickEditToolbar to Notas sin Líos, the Spanish
> version of No-Brainer Notes. That oversight is now corrected.
>
> The link:http://www.giffmex.org/esp/notassinlios.html

Hi Dave,

In order to minimize the potential for confusion, you should rename
the translated QuickEdit_* tiddlers by adding a language suffix to
each title (e.g., "_es" for Spanish), so that the modified versions of
these tiddlers are clearly differentiated from the default English
versions.  Note: you will also need to change the references to these
tiddlers in [[QuickEditToolbar]], which should then be renamed
[[QuickEditToolbar_es]], and then update the ViewTemplate reference
accordingly.

Thanks,
-e
Eric Shulman