Hi,

After finding this plugin (http://macrolinz.com/macrolinz/tiddlyware/
MacroLinz.html), I decided to use it for my own address book. But I
have tried to install it a few times and it never works. I have tried
to install it over a new MPTW and also over a new TW, both by copying
the content of the plugin into a new tiddler and by importing it, and
in two computers on top of that  :)

In all the cases, when I refresh I get the sidebar buttons for new
contacts, but when I create a contact the initial content of the
tiddler is empty instead of "Type the text for 'X'", and after "done"
I get nothing of the different menus to display information inside the
tiddler. On top of that, if I try to open a contact tiddler that is
closed, I just get an empty box, and the same thing happens if I try
to open any of the new tiddlers that the plugin creates.

I believe there is something wrong with the plugin, but my knowledge
is too limited to look into it. Has anyone found the same problem?

Thanks in advance,

David