Thanks again, Eric.
Should anyone want to follow my path on this, there is one other thing
to look for TiddlyDu2;
the author also uses the tag 'ExcludeLists' to hide additional
critical tiddlers, like the one that actually lists the available
types of contacts.  To see a list of these tiddlers and be able to
edit them, click on the tiddler name in the ExcludeLists list.   I've
had some fun during a late lunch break figuring this all out.