If I am working in a project tiddler, and I click the plus sign next
to next actions, it pops a new next action item, but doesn't fill in
the project. Clicking on the plus sign next to future actions in a
project tiddler pops a new future action item with the project field
pre-filled. Am I doing something wrong? I'd like the project to be
pre-filled when clicking on the plus sign for new next action under a
project. Running MonkeyGTD 3.0 alpha r103230

--
Jeff