Thanks Eric.  That did the trick and it works great.  FYI, I didn't
used TaggedTemplateTweak and the rest of your recommendation because
I'm using the TaskTimerPluginConfig to set this up.

config.macros.taskTimer.defHeader="<<storyViewer task links>>\n| ...

Interestingly, it left aligns everything.  I can live with that.

FYI, I do not wish to have "(story:___)" displayed.

M)