I'm using TW2.41 in a local HD install.  I have multiple links in
tiddlers to other HTML files in the same directory that have been
working quite well.  But I recently added a tiddler for links to a set
of pdf and csv files in the same directory as the TW file.  I need to
do relative referencing (no drive letters) because this is an external
drive that will get different drive letters (on different Windows
machines) and might be used on a linux box or two as well.  The
problem is that when selected, the links just open a blank tab in
Firefox 3.04.  Any idea for a work around?
Here is the text of the tiddler, in full:
PDF Versions
[[Contacts|file:///contacts.pdf]]
[[Memos|file:///memos.pdf]]
[[Calendar|file:///calendar.pdf]]