Hi Marco,

In fact, there are two different scenarios, and the menus are evolutive.

When you're viewing your site online on TiddlySpot, then only two commands
are available to you ("save changes" remains visible but you cannot use
it) :
- "save to web" (which is the "equivalent" of "save changes" but when
you're online)
- "download" (to download a copy to your local drive)

However, when you're on a local copy (previously downloaded as explained
above), you can :
- "save changes" (self-explanatory)
- "upload" (to re-upload your TW back to tiddlyspot and start using it
online again)

Enjoy !
Nicolas