Hi Again

Started playing with ChangeModePlugin as a way of having a web page
switch between langauges (in my case English and Portugues).

Had the page working well with the Portugues texts and a great
backbground. As soon as I installed ChangeMode (and re-freshed) the
background image doesn´t appear!  I copied the StyleSheet and named it
EnglishStyleSheet...now when I activate the English mode...the
background works!!!!  So I made another copy of StyleSheet and called
it PortuguesStyleSheet...when I switch back to portugues mode...again
the background works.

But when I refresh the page, the background is not there. In default
mode it should be reading the original StyleSheet...which is an exact
copy of the other two!!!!! So why is the background not showing up in
default mode?

AND..
 when I switch to English, for example, I´d like that the tabs
(TiddlersBarPlugin) that were open in the previous language are
closed.....AND that the mode opens at the
EnglishDefaultTiddler.......any ideas how to do that?

Note that each mode has its own PageTemplate, MainMenu and
SiteSubtitle.

Thanks
Skye

PS The page is here - www.unigaia-brasil.org/index.html - if someone