Just a little followup form a user;

I love the concept of SequencedActionsPlugin but in practice use I've
found it too iffy with all the additional manual work it requires to
write or copy-paste the names of actions as tags etc etc.

For it to be practical, I say it would have to be integrated more -
and I really hope it can be because I believe the concept of it can be
very time saving. (Following core GTD in combo with mGTD otherwise
means not updating 'future actions' into 'next actions' more than once
a week otherwise. What projects can actually progress at such a slow
speed?) Something like SequencedActionsPlugin would really allow us to
do this admin work where it belongs, i.e during the weekly review.
IMO  ;-)

Some thoughts on integrating it;

* A checkbox-type-dropdown menu next to each action, listing all other
actions that same project. I guess the dropdown-menu could be present
both in an actual action tiddler, but also in e.g project tiddlers
next to each listed action. There are typically not that many, and I
think 99% of the need should be covered if there is such a menu for
only Next, Future and Waiting actions... or even 90% if it was only on
the Future actions even...

...but, more importantly, some way in 'quick add'. Actually - actions
inserted there *are* typically already more or less in order, so maybe
pressing "create now" could by default append the previously listed
action as a tag to the following one. Or a 'middle step' before
pressing "create now" - i.e a button saying "action sequencing" or
such to do this and resulting only in changes in the "quick add" text
field, i.e nothing was yet actually created.

Another thought would perhaps be to simply have each row in "quick
add" numbered(!) - either manually as items are added there or simply
haveing a permanent numbering of each row (e.g permanent numbers
showing outside the text-field) for each row. Thus, inserting a row
number as a tag, actually represents the whole action (name) at that
position.

...or, an "invisible prefix" to the names. I.e as it is not, actions
are presented in alphabetical order. It is of course already possible
to e.g number items so that they are presented in desired order, but
it is not very elegant for many reasons. Ann invidible prefix would be
more elegant, and of course in combo with the system automatically
resetting an action from "future" to "next" as soon as the previous
next was done.

...and for mGTD 8.5 I suggest...  ;-)

Drag-n-drop feature, i.e in project view one can smoothly just
rearrange listed actions. Same inside the "quick add" tool.

Thanks

/Mat