Thanks Elfnor, It is useful.

This is a helpful tip as even with Microsoft's cryptic and overlapping
knowledge based articles, I can not see the content inside the CHM
files since a "security patch" stopped it working.

However this plugin gets around that problem and I can review the CHM
file in firefox, great thanks.

I do note, however, that inside a page of the CHM the internal links,
a hyperlink to an anchor in the page does not work, one needs to look
for it manually.

I am using portable firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/
2008052906 Firefox/3.0

But don't think this is an issue.

Does it happen for you as well ? have you a fix.

PS It's is great to be able to link into a location of a CHM file from
a tiddler, good work letting us know.

TonyM