I really would like to use LoadTiddlersPlugin - but it changes/
translates my Danish characters in tiddler titles and text into crappy
reminicenses of the originals...
Ex:
Lærerinitialer is interpreted as:LærerInitialer

There are problems with all instances of the characters: æ ø and å

It's the same problem with SnapShotPlugin - It's a marvelous tool - in
English - but I can't use the snapshot to file function because of a
similar behaviour...

If it's just me having these problems (...come on - there must be a
german or swede in the forum, who experiences similar malbehavior )-
I'm sure Mr Shulman can find better things to concentrate on...

Must I use ImportTiddlers plugin not to ruin the text in tiddlers?
If that's a fact - is there some way I can make a macrobutton which
invokes ImportTiddlersPlugin functions in a similar fashion??? - I
need to be able to specify an Url and tiddlers filtered by tags and
automatic "look-for-changes- and ask-before-overwrite"-behaviour...

YS Måns Mårtensson