On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 3:04 AM, dukeja <puc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As someone suggested it will be much better a drop down list is used
> to choose those options instead of cycle through it.  I had one
> tiddler whenever I cycle through the "content" (meaning full content
> will be shown) my browser will freeze for several minutes before
> reporting the script is running too long.

Agree. It was better when there were only two or three modes to cycle
through.

> So I definitely at least remove the "content" out of option for now.
> I hope someone here can point me to the right direction to change
> this.

I see you figured out exactly how to do it, well done. (see subsequent
post).

> In addition to the drop down list, other things I fee like to request
> is the additional ability to choose how many level down the tagging
> tree can be shown.  Currently, it seem only one level down the tagging
> chain will be shown in the "sitemap(?)" option.  Such tagging Tree
> structure with optional depth (may be a +/- sign to dig it down) will
> be great.

No, it should show as many levels as you have (up to 20 from memory, so
jayfresh's infinite loop trees don't hang his browser. :)

This page illustrates three levels deep:
http://mptw.tiddlyspot.com/#TagglyTagging

--
simon.ba...@gmail.com