I apparently missed the release of TinyTiddly, sorry.  I am intrigued
by the idea, especially since I use multiple TW files, separated by
function, linked to a common root to prevent the slowdowns some have
reported (e.g., keep my address book in a separate file from my
journal).
Can a common twcore.js file be shared among several TW files, al in
the same directory?  This kind of factoring would reduce the need to
separately upgrade each file due to version changes.