Hi Everyone

I just upgraded two of my TiddlyWikis to 2.5.2. I immediately noticed
that each TW had three new tiddlers added: [[TableFormatting]],
[[DocumentFormatting]], and [[BasicFormatting]]. These tiddlers were
all updated yesterday by MartinBudden. I don't know Martin at all and
to receive some of his tiddlers was quite an unexpected addition to
the upgrade! Can anyone tell me where these tiddlers came from, and
why they got added to the upgrade?

Cheers
Andrew