On Jun 26, 2009, at 2:46 AM, Morris Gray wrote:

> I just imported ExportTiddlersPlugin into Blackicity and it works
> fine, including a tab in backstage.
>
> You must have done something wrong.  I can't imagine what but at least
> you know there aren't any conflicts in a fresh Blackicity.

Don't know what the problem was before, Morris. It works just fine
now. [Though now I've found another one that doesn't work:
DataListPlugin. Perhaps if I'm patient, it will start working, too.]

I've been tweaking TWT-Blackicity. There are some things I'd like to
do that I will need help with. No time for it now, though. The whole
day evaporated on me working on it today. Need to do some real work
before I get back to it.

Thanks again,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA