I tried to post this yesterday but it didn't seem to work.  So here I go
again..

I've a series of tiddlers identied with a tag as an ActionItem.  Each of those
tiddlers are built UdoBorkowski's FormTiddlerMacro.  I want to print out a list
of all of the tiddlers that are not marked as complete (using Eric Shulman's
CheckboxPlugin) and extract the data field containing the
tiddler.data("aiTitle").  So it would look something like:

[ ] AI001 Fix the Bathroom
[ ] AI004 Plan vacation

I've two code sippets, that both do 1/2 of the job.  The first I can't figure
out how to add a checkbox.  The second has the checkbox but I can't extract the
aiTitle information.

___snippet_1___

<<forEachTiddler
 where
 'tiddler.tags.contains("ActionItem") && ! tiddler.tags.contains
("Completed")'
 sortBy
 'tiddler.title'
 script
 'function writeActionItems(tiddler, index) {var result =""; if (index
==0)
  {
    result +="|!Number|!Description|\n";}
    result +="|"+tiddler.title+"|"+"[["+tiddler.data("aiTitle")
+"|"+tiddler.title+"]]"+"|"+"\n"
    ; return result;
 }'
 write
 'writeActionItems(tiddler,index)'>>

___snippet_2___
<<forEachTiddler
 where
  'tiddler.tags.contains("ActionItem") && ! tiddler.tags.contains
("Completed")'
 sortBy
  'tiddler.title'
 write
  "'[X('+tiddler.title+':Completed)] [['+tiddler.title
+'|'+tiddler.title+']]\n'">>