I'm still expanding my Project Organization TW file and adding
capabilities like tiddlers that list all of any employer's staff
assigned to the Project.  I'm using ForEachTiddler macros and the they
are basically the same except for the 'where criteria'.  Up to now,
I've been using cut/paste from an existing tiddler to create a new
one.  So I was wondering, is there a 'save as' function that can be
added to the Edit template buttons that provides an easy create of a
new tiddler while leaving the original one unchanged?