> why am I getting this error message when I use loadTiddlers to
> reference a local file -
> [nsIScriptableUnicodeConverter.ConvertToUnicode]" nsresult:
> I have a number of loadtiddlers instances in a TW...all behave
> perfectly except this one......canĀ“t figure out why it fails...

when reporting a problem with a particular plugin, you need to tell
what version of the plugin you have installed -- as well as which
version of TW, browser, system, etc. you are using -- or it's nearly
impossible to even *guess* what's wrong...

Also, make sure you try the most recent version (v3.7.1) from here:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#LoadTiddlersPlugin
so that you have all the latest updates.  You might just find that
I've already fixed whatever is causing the problem...

-e