FYI:

I am Continuing to Use Tiddly Snip in FireFox 3.5.1 (Portable Version)
upgraded from earlier versions. There was one tiddlysnip update required in
this time. I am using Windows XP.

There is the R-click menu option but tiddlySnip Preferences appears under
the FF Tools Menu as well.

The Addons screen shows it is 1.2 Beta version.

It continues to deliver a great tool.

TonyM

If you have not found an easy way to do it with TiddlyWiki, you have missed
something.
www.tiddlywiki.com