Hello,

This question is mainly for Eric Shulman I suppose ... :-) but all
ideas are welcome.

I'm using ImageMapPlugin in a TW of mine and it works just fine.
I also use ImageSizePlugin mainly to avoid problems when resizing the
window.

I was wondering if there were a way to make these plugins more
"compatible".
When I define a map on an image, the coordinates are valid for the
image at its real size.
It's not valid any more when resizing the window. For instance when
the sidebar is made visible, it reduces the part of the window where
the tiddlers are displayed, thus reducing sometimes the image in the
tiddler (if it use ImageSizePlugin, which is the case in my TW). Then
the coordinates of the map are not valid.

Thanks in advance for your ideas.

FrD