Eric Shulman's Shulman'sDigitalClock plugin alone can do this,
depending on where you want it...

I'm using it with my own code to display the date in "dot" format in
conjunction with (Swatch) Internet Time, but it can display ordinary
date/time formats without my plugin:

www.rtimwest.com

  ...if that's what you're going for.

You can get it off of Eric's site:  www.tiddlytools.com.