Hello,

I should know this  because I created this StyleSheet.  But that was
in 2006.  Since then, I USE Tiddly everyday; but I am not a developer
of TiddlyWiki nor a CSS programmer - and, I have forgotten almost
everything about the internals of TiddlyWiki!  Hence your help is
highly appreciated.

I wanted to change the color in which the tags are being displayed.
So I tried the following:

.tagging, .tagged {
color: #ff0000;
border: 1px solid  [[ColorPalette::TaggingBorder]];
background-color: [[ColorPalette::TaggingBG]];
}

expecting that the tags would be displayed in RED color.  But nothing
happened.  My memory is that the display color of the tags was
controlled by ".tagged { color: #ff0000; }.  Is that not correct?

It has been so long that I have no recollection of almost anything
about this now!  If you find something jumping at you as wrong, let me
know.  Else, I will postpone fixing this for now, and sometime will
hopingly get back to :-)

Thanks!

Cheers; 'best,

shankar