> 2) in the viewTemplate I place a <<tiddler "subform" with:
> InTiddler.title >>
> But it seems not working .... i receive a beautiful <> in place of the
> hoped list of tiddler

The first problem:

You can't use <<macroName param param ...>> syntax in a *template*...
only HTML syntax is supported, with a few extensions... most notably,
a special attribute, macro="..." that can be included in an HTML
element in order to invoke and render TW macro output, like this:
Note: the contents of  macro="..." uses the same syntax as a regular
TW macro (i.e., space-separated, bracketed params).

The second problem:

The TW core global variable that refers to the current tiddler is
named "tiddler"... not "inTiddler" (which is a ForEachTiddlerPlugin-
defined construct), and to pass this value in the tiddler macro you
must use the {{...}} syntax to enter a *computed parameter*... so that
when the macro is processed, the contained code will be evaluated to
get the current tiddler title value, like this:

Also, note the use of [[...]] brackets around the tiddler title
param... you can use [[...]] as an alternative to "..." or '...',
This allows both single- and double-quotes to be used within the
tiddler title, if desired.

enjoy,
-e