You are absolutely fabulous Eric - thanks a lot - both for beeing such
a great programmer, beeing so generous&genius and *FAST*. *You are
doing a great job* - even though half of the questions you answer,
haven't been asked with as much thought or reflection as they should
- Myself beeing an reoccurring example... But I'm getting better (I
hope) -thanks for setting an impressive standard..
Thanks a *LOT*

YS Måns Mårtensson