If some one is looking at Done/Close perhaps they can find away to make it
work when the tiddler is new or the title is renamed.

It never closes for me if the tiddler name changes. I can provide more info
to someone doing this.

TonyM

If you have not found an easy way to do it with TiddlyWiki, you have missed
something.
www.tiddlywiki.com