> LoadTiddlersPlugin is throwing a continuous loop if I put "all" in as
> a filter condition. Otherwise it works fine. I am using the latest
> version of UploadTiddlers (3.8.1) but still the problems continues. I
> have tested it various times....without the all its fine...with
> all......I have to shut down FireFox.

The problem is that, when loading all tiddlers, the core triggers a
complete page refresh (most often because the PageTemplate is
updated).  Of course, since you are currently displaying a tiddler
that automatically invokes <<loadTiddlers>>, the refresh will cause
the macro to be re-invoked, resulting in re-importing all the
tiddlers, which triggers another refresh, etc.

One way to work around this is to use the 'label' param to make the
macro into an 'onclick' command link:
   <<loadTiddlers "label:get updates" ...>>
This way, *rendering* the macro doesn't automatically *trigger* an
import, which is only invoked when you actually click on the "get
updates" command link.  The subsequent refresh after importing only
redisplays the command link, rather than attempting to trigger another
import right away, thus avoiding the endless loop.

-e