> 1) I've noticed YourSearchPlugin is broken in Opera. Is there a way I
> can stop it from loading for Opera users so that the rest of my site
> works fine?

Some time ago, there was a problem with Opera not being able to handle
tiddlers larger than about 32K.  This is because of the way that the
browser processes large adjacent text nodes.  TiddlyWiki reads these
nodes to extract the tiddlers from the document's 'storeArea' element
and build it's internal data 'store' object, from which it then
invokes the plugins.

However, because of the internal memory architecture of some browsers
(e.g., Opera), large blocks of text are often read in and created as
multiple text nodes, each of which is no bigger than 32K.  Typically,
adjacent text nodes are then 'normalized' to merge them into single
nodes of any size, which can then be extracted and used as plugin
source code (i.e., by passing it to the browser's eval() function for
parsing and processing).

The problem is in the way that Opera 'normalizes' the adjacent text
nodes.  It seems that after merging all the nodes to create a single
very large text node, it is *truncating* the result to just the first
32K!!

As a result, the remainder of the plugin's source code is missing,
which will almost always create some kind of error when attempting to
load that plugin!

Unfortunately, I don't know of a viable solution at this time... but
I'm looking...

-e