Thank you for the reply Tobbe. I apologize for my slow response.

I did actually try to use the coe provided in the link that you
provided. It was one of the first things I tried. For some reason it
didn't work. I tried to use each of the linking options provided by
photobucket for the url (direct link, html, img, etc) but nothing
happened.

I removed the gradient to leave a black background and that didn't
help. I also removed any color at all and that didn't help either.

I tried to use the sample code above in my StyleSheet, replacing the
url with the one corresponding to the image I want in the header and
nothing appeared.