Thank you all for your help.
I didn't edit the html file manually nor did I edit the $:/boot/boot.css
tiddler.

I Could not find the reason for the error, so in the end. I rolled back to
a backup and imported my tiddelers (without system tid) made since that
point in time.

@Hubert
Oh that is so nice. I really like the clean dark look. thanks (and sorry
but now I know that I find the standard password prompt really ugly)