HC,

I'm not sure if the password wrapper allows it. I've tried it myself and
failed.

Instead, you might want to try adding your text in your splash screen
tiddler and perhaps positioning it using CSS (position: absolute, etc.)
This might work with a lot of trial and error but it's not pretty code-wise
and not recommended.

Hubert