Finally, it's a real plugin: see the new demo page
<http://maximilian-schillinger.de/tw5-keyboard-navigation-plugin.html>.

I followed this HowTo
<https://tiddlywiki.com/dev/#Developing%20plugins%20using%20Node.js%20and%20GitHub>.

It recommends adding a README file when creating the GitHub repo. But now
this *README.md* is also included in the plugin (contents tab).

   1. How can I exclude it (same for *tw5-keyboard-navigation.html* and
   *tw5-keyboard-navigation-plugin.html*)?
   2. Why is does *navigation.css* include an absolute path? (
   *navigation.js* does not!)

Best regards,
Max