On Monday, November 4, 2019 at 4:26:58 AM UTC-8, Hubert wrote:

> Thank you! It works. However, when I tried to reference one of the
> built-in icons, it didn't:
> {background: url("<<datauri "$:/core/images/chevron-right">>") no-repeat
> top left;}

* The double-quotes don't "nest".  Omit outer set of quotes, like this:
{background: url("<<datauri "$:/core/images/chevron-right">>") no-repeat
top left;}

* Make sure the "Type" field of your stylesheet tiddler is NOT set to
"text/css" (Static CSS), which only permits pure CSS syntax.  To use TW
syntax within your stylesheet, use either "text/vnd.tiddlywiki" or leave
the Type field blank.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman