Java,

Your request is very open. The key is if you wish to use tiddlywiki to do
this you will need to do your first step to be your option 4,

   - 4) Import option to import the .txt files
   Just drag and drop the files on your tiddlywiki and import them (or use
   the import button one at a time)
   If you already know the language in a set of files import them and make
   a button to tag them in bulk with a language tag (or use a field)

To do this it is important to tell us what the total size of all these
files is, if you already know which language.
Also once in tiddlywiki you will no longer refer to files but tiddlers.

Most of the questions can then be answered within tiddlywiki by
various means except the following

   - 5) keyboard layout for the selected language if possible (look for
   this in your local operating system or browser)

I am not sure how you will do the following but I expect others can help

   - 3) Highlight the search keyword in all occurrences after search (you
   can in edit mode with the codemirror editor)
   you can display the relevant tiddlers and use the browser search to
   highlight the search target.

*All the rest are achievable, and once in Tiddlywiki you can view it in
most browsers and most platforms*.

However with respect you are asking help to do the whole thing, that is a
lot to ask a volunteer, I suggest to try and start, given my above
suggestions, and ask more questions as you go.

Regards
Tony