On Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 7:57:09 AM UTC-8, Ste Wilson wrote:

> The context search plug in will hi98j765ggh results but not sure if that's
> exactly what your after.
>
> You can find it from bit.ly/tiddlytools

Please do not use "tiddlytools" in link shortcuts.  I have been using
"TiddlyTools" as my professional consulting trademark/servicemark since
2005, and it creates confusion if it is used to refer to other sites.

http://tiddlytools.github.io/#LegalStatements

http://insidetiddlywiki.tiddlyspot.com/#Legal%2FTrademarks

> "ELS Design Studios", "TiddlyTools", "Inside TiddlyWiki", "Small Tools for
> Big Ideas!", and "Intuitive Interfaces for Intelligent Interactions" are
> trademarks or servicemarks of ELS Design Studios and may not be used
> without permission.  Limited use of "ELS Design Studios", "TiddlyTools" and
> "Inside TiddlyWiki" marks in other works is granted for attribution
> purposes only.  Such use does not create or imply any endorsement, agency
> or partner relationship with Eric L. Shulman and/or ELS Design Studios, nor
> with any designated representatives, agents, or heirs thereof.

-e
Eric Shulman