Folks,

I have a nice little JSON of settings to drop on a tiddlywiki to see things
how I like it. Drop the attached json on tiddlywiki.com or an empty.html to
see.

I did a little research such as here
<https://www.htmlgoodies.com/beyond/reference/reference-external-resources-from-your-bookmarklets.html>
 and
is seems plausible that we could make a bookmarklet that would allow me to
drop a specified json file onto a tiddlywiki from the bookmarks I would not
even need to go looking for my json file to drag and drop it, just select
from the bookmarks. If we can point to json files on our local disk or on a
server such as provided by TiddlyServer it would be an easy way to
distribute tools, tiddlers, data, plugins and macros to one or more wikis.

I use FireFox and Windows 10 but unfortunately do not know yet how to write
bookmarklets so thought I would put it out there.

The Next release of Tiddlywiki will reduce the need to save and reload some
plugins as well, so in combination with such a bookmarklet effort it may be
quite easy to make any readonly wiki open with your prefered settings.

Thanks and regards in advance if you can help.

Tony