> I'm not an English writer so I know the manual is full of mistakes. At
> this point correct them is a useless work because I will change the manual
> many times until it is complete.
> But when I finish it, I need readers and revisers to change all mistakes.I
> am making a great effort writing in English and I just want you to help me
> in the final corrections.

 perfectly understood (why I'm puttting grammar edits in a tiddler for
future use)-- I'll let you in a secret... I'm a horrible English writer
myself, on the grammar police Most Wanted list << >> :)

My spouse pointed out one thing about people that English is a second
language for them-- they are much more careful and precise with their
English than many native English speakers.

These weekly topics can be like notes for you, people can leave edit
suggestions and you can refer back to them when the time is right

Keep up the effort-- I'm pretty confident it will be worth it