On Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 5:10:40 PM UTC-7, David Allen wrote:

> Right now I have a range widget that controls a scroll_index field.  It
> increments by 1.  I also have two buttons that increment and decrement the
> same scroll_index by 5.  Problem is, when I use the buttons, the range
> widget does not update to reflect the modified scroll_index value, and I'd
> like it to do so.  Is there a way to force the range widget to reflect the
> scroll_index value?

I ran into the same issue with using a button to modify the underlying
tiddler value shown in a range widget, and reported it directly to Jeremy
during a one-to-one Skype chat.

It turns out that there was a bug in the $range widget refresh handler,
which Jeremy has fixed in TW5.1.22 (pre-release).

See
https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/commit/e84c422e5091c02f55db4027faa9ba840e2aee6c
 for
the code changes