On Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at 4:01:17 AM UTC+1, Java Developer wrote:

2. Search only the file name alone instead of full content...it might be
> already there but not sure...

The plugin mentioned here is "just a highlighter". It doesn't touch the
search dropdown itslef.

You may consider my field-search plugin [1], that lets you add new tabs to
the search dropdown. It will be possible to create a tab for "every"
combination you need.

Search by title is a default. There is also an intro thread [2] and a video
[3]

> 3. How to tag the file with specific keyword...

I'm not sure about this question .

> as i have 100 files in each language...So need to search with specific
> tags only....

This should be doable with [1] ... BUT documentation is missing atm :)

have fun!
mario

[1] https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/field-search/
[2]