Brian

Themes (or Good Virgin TiddlyWiki "Baseline HTMLs)
Does there exist a *working* repository of forum members nice works of
TiddlyWiki's of various design and functionality?
As Wordpress authors proudly serve up their creative output - why not
experienced T-Wikians?? ###

reading these lines, especially the WordPress reference, you are inquiring
about blank standard edition with customized theme/palette installed and
ready to use--

I hadn't seen too many since (importing) palettes is very easily used to
customized a wiki-- but for more comprehensive layout changes like the
mobile "theme"
(https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/VgSNYadXg10/opQ7-uZbBgAJ)
there's a few

editions which are here https://tiddlywiki.com/#Editions are more geared
toward a special use

in Toolmap check the Color Palettes and use this search
https://dynalist.io/d/zUP-nIWu2FFoXH-oM7L7d9DM#q=theme
 Toolmap is our most comprehensive site I do believe

Tiddlywiki version 5.1.20 (iirc) intoduced some new themes

and someone was collecting paletees --

try these Group search it brings up some themes like Mono
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/tiddlywiki/themes%7Csort:relevance
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/tiddlywiki/palettes%7Csort:relevance/tiddlywiki/x0oMXH57adM/cnKFFvWCBgAJ

brought you by RefCollective