Hi Tony,
the Kanban is my own, the initial view is triggered by a startup-action which is setting a tiddler called "$:/ <http://szen.io/Test/#%24%3A%2Ftextadventure%2FUserModal>state/stage" to "Kanban". I would like to stop *that* startupaction if the url is a permalink pointing to a specific tiddler. Thanks for reminding me of Jed's startup-actions. I had forgotten them because of the core feature.

Ahoi ! Jan