Thanks Eric & Gloom

I started this thread as a kind of experiment; not seeking a specific
answer to a specific problem.

Rather, I was interested in seeing if we can develop short, self-contained,
info notes on function, syntax, "rules" etc. in TW that are useful to know
(that you only need read once!) that are normally not so foregrounded but
are important to know.

Both of you wrote notes that are useful to have explicitly!
In time will I try bring them together. Thanks!

TT