Hey everyone,

I'm trying to find an easy to edit my TW file, and I have previously used
and older version of TiddlyServer with success.

Now that I'm on a new Windows machine (win 10), I installed *TiddlyServer
v.2.1.5 *coupled with *Node.js v. LTS Version 12.13.0. *So, in short, here
is the summary of my specs:

*Specs*

   - Windows 10 OS
   - TiddlyServer v.2.1.5
   - Node.js v. LTS Version 12.13.0

*Successful Upgrade of settings.json*
Once I installed Node.js, I then followed the instructions to upgrade the
*settings.json* file, which worked successfully. Confirmation below:

C:\Users\USER\Documents\TiddlyServer>node upgrade-settings.js settings.json
settings1.json

==  Upgrade TiddlyServer from 2.0 to 2.1. ==
Syntax: node upgrade-settings.js old.json new.json
The new settings file must not exist.
useTW5path is always true in v2.1, meaning that
data folders are always loaded with a slash. If you
still want to load datafolders without a trailing
slash, set the noTrailingSlash property for the
parent folder specified in the tree.

Successfully converted settings. The new file is
C:\Users\USER\Documents\TiddlyServer\settings1.json

After this, I renamed settings1.json to settings.json

*Issue*
When I try to run Node, I receive the error: "uncaught error during server
startup, ServerConfig did not pass validator"

Details below, which is captured from CMD output.
C:\Users\USER\Documents\TiddlyServer>node server.js
Settings file: C:\Users\USER\Documents\TiddlyServer\settings.json
{
  "bindInfo": {
    "localAddressPermissions": {
      "localhost": {
        "settings": "property is unexpected",
        "WARNING_all_settings_WARNING": "property is unexpected"
      },
      "*": {
        "settings": "property is unexpected",
        "WARNING_all_settings_WARNING": "property is unexpected"
      }
    }
  }
}
uncaught error during server startup
ServerConfig did not pass validator
exiting

I have attached a copy of my settings.json file for reference.

Thoughts on how to resolve?

Thanks!
JP