I sadly keep changing my systems as I discover new ways of organizing
information, so I have a long trail of old experiments and my notes on any
given topic are scattered among too many old TWs.

But my current system, most of which has been stable for a few months:

1. A to do wiki, a contacts wiki, and about ten info wikis, each on a
different aspect of life.
2. About 10-12 wikis for notes on reading. I create a tiddler for the book,
then tiddlers for each chapter as I read them. Then I move the notes from
the chapter tiddlers to...
3. One of about 200 or so notes by topic. Together they are my big database
of quotes and notes.
4. Also, one TW for notes from webpage reading, as I tend to take notes
differently for Pocket articles and things I happen upon.
5. Wikis in Spanish on each topic I publish static htmls for, primarily New
Testament since that is what I teach at a seminary here in Mexico City.
6. A couple wikis with links to OneDrive photo galleries, one private for
family photos, and one public, for ministry photos
(http://giffmex.org/ministry.photos.html). I have to confess I haven't
added to these for months, but then life has been chaotic lately.
7. Experimental TWs as necessary, for tinkering with new ideas.

Blessings.