Oh yes -- I got it backwards. I guess then perhaps it could be the
single-file, desktop solution. Though
you still have to go into the process manager and kill off several nw.exe
processes. I don't mind too
much, but I think it would be too confusing for people who only use
computers minimally.

Thanks!