Ok Morris,

...let's see if we can get into the fixing business.

However, I am not sure, what actually needs fixing. What is the exact
issue with TiddlersBar that it needs special treatment as to core
functions?

I understand that tiddlers won't open correctly if someone disables
TiddlersBar ...as I have removed that line.

Personally, I do not consider this too much of a problem as I'll never
use it's disabling functionality, but rather set a temporary
systemConfigDisable on it. As for tbGTD, permanently disabling it
would be a completely different GUI-approach ...and - right now - I am
not so much inclined to even consider that... may others do so ;-)

Tobias.